Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 17 June 2017

Family found and reunited

I Mentioned  the story about finding somebody's family  somebody's long lost family.  I went on a site called Genesreunited.com and from there we found family that my friend didn't know he had. The reason he asked me to look for him was because I found somebody from my past.

Everybody who knows me knows not to call me before 10 o'clock in the morning that even goes for my family.  Today I got a phone call a little after 8 o'clock in the morning on my mobile I have reason to be concerned if I get an early call in case it's from a family member whose work is dangerous so I answer the phone. Is that the bad news and early call could have been no it was good news because my friend had gone back to the UK and met up with his family he knew nothing about.

Knowing that you have been instrumental in helping somebody find long lost family is a good feeling to have. I will end the story now and I can just say I'm so proud of what we've both done my friend and myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment