Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 15 April 2018

My Plants

I am lucky a friend who is renovating a house just behind me agreed to take pictures of how my plants are doing. We have had so much rain that after two years of little rain now the reservoirs are full. That rain has helped my fruit trees and everything is showing signs of good growth.

This is the nearest i could get to an Acer tree. I had been looking for a long time for an Acer tree but it's almost just as nice.
This is the smaller of my orange trees but with plenty of little flowers starting to grow.





















Maybe this year my Lime tree will have some fruit on it and it's showing a few buds.




















This is my pride and joy Black Cardamon that my friend Paul planted for me still looking good.




















This is a pear tree that i only got because it already had a few pears on it when i found it in a market.














Now i know that this grape vine is a Chardonnay because last year the fruit was a white grape. I originally got a variety of Chardonnay and Shiraz. As the grapes where white it has to be a Chardonnay.










I looked today at my Black Currant and found some little flowers that will grow into Black currants.

No comments:

Post a Comment