Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Sunday 25 June 2017

Used scrap timber to get measurements.

I have got started again after a delay this week, I needed to measure just what timber i needed for around the opening i have made to make my lounge bigger.

I used scrap timber to put in place so i could use it to get my measurements from.
I want to cover the concrete Lintel with timber but it has to be chunky looking.
It was so easy to get my timber list by doing it this way.






I have new ceiling fans on the way from Liverpool, Led lights and ceiling light fitting. I have them coming from Liverpool because The light fitting i had when i moved here are not available here and i want them all the same. The same goes for the ceiling fan they all have to match.

No comments:

Post a Comment