Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Saturday 15 April 2017

Window done

I have been working on changing my spare bedroom. I started by insulating and plaster boarding the all the bedroom walls.

I had to panel all around the window so it was of to Chicco for loads of Chestnut. 

I got Chicco to make me five of these i don't know what they are called but armed with a picture Chicco was able to make just what i wanted.

Here you can see the window frame done including the molding for the top corners.
To finish my friends Mr Wile E. Coyote and Road Runner now have a home, if i have to glue them down so they don't run off on another adventure i will.







This window  looks ever bit as i had planned.

1 comment:

  1. The wood trim gives the window a very detailed look. The color is warm and inviting and the attention to detail draws the eye in. The shelf at the base of the window is a nice added feature. Finished products like this should be posted to pinterest or other DIY sites so others can use it for inspiration.

    ReplyDelete