Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Wednesday 5 April 2017

A quest is now over

I have been coming to Portugal for almost 10 years and during that time i have wanted from when i move into retirement tropical fish. I had kept some quite difficult fish and managed to get them to breed. After asking questions on most of the Expat forums about tropical fish i never got an answer telling me that tropical fish could be found here.

I spoke to a few people i know at the last market if they knew of anywhere to get tropical fish. I heard from one that there is a shop in a place called Lousa. I asked a couple of more people who live in Lousa and yes i got an address. Today i went of and to my surprise i found the shop. The amount of fish was small and only about 12 tanks and a display tank but that's enough and the lady in the shop speaks English. Now i want a tank.


Due to reflections  this is about the best i could take with an Iphone 4.




No comments:

Post a Comment