Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 28 February 2017

I have a Dilemma

I have a dilemma. That is i saw a program on renovating a property and at the end they showed the house. Around the top of the walls they had put lighting and i must admit it looks great. The problem it's only a bedroom and the first picture seems a bit over the top.



I like this but with white light and maybe i could have done this in the lounge.











However this looks great nice colour and the lights are set behind the coving. Also i have enough lights in stock and all is ready to go. But what should i do top or bottom.

1 comment:

  1. If I were you Peter, I'd keep it simple. Most show houses are for show and not real life apart from the few. And ask yourself, do I really need so much or so many?

    ReplyDelete