Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 1 December 2016

1st December it's here again

Well the first of December for me is the start of the Christmas period. Although the TV has adverts for Christmas since not long after summer for me it starts on the 1st December. Last night i got out my tree and decoration ready for putting them up today.

Each year i get Margaret out to sit on top of my tree. This year she has lights in the shape of Skulls all very prity.
She is now a skeleton because i never feed her before i put her away after Christmas some years ago. Without having anything to eat before going to sleep till the next Christmas she ended up and just a bag of bones, but my bag of bones.

These two are all i have left from my previous married life but better nothing to show for all those years.

No comments:

Post a Comment