Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Thursday 17 November 2016

Nothing but dust.


I have been stuck in all week because my van is in for a service and won't be back till Friday. I decided as i couldn't go to Chicco's to get the timber for the jobs i am in the middle of i decided to get down on my knees and do the floor.

With my trusty belt sander i started by the fire first and it took all day to finish one section. Then it was a massive cleanup, the sander gives of so much dust everywhere was covered in dust. I expected the dust so i moved everything out of the lounge 


It's to much of a job to try and do to much due to the dust. It does look better than the picture shows. Tomorrow i will complete the area at the bottom of the stairs and then carry on by the fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment