Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 22 November 2016

Iberianspices now does Mail order

Well it's  I had hoped but mail-order has now arrived. Today I went to the post office to get the prices of the various sizes of parcel I expect to deliver. But one thing I'm not happy with is having to display my email on Iberianspices but I will find a way to take orders without having to display my email but for now.  That's it my lord is up and running.

Below is a screenshot of part of the Iberianspices site.















The postal prices are for up to 350 gram is normal mail 1.40€ or rapid mail is 2.20€
The postal prices are for up to 1050 gram is normal mail 3.25€ or rapid mail is 4.60€

The reason for the odd 50gram is to allow for packaging so 3X 100 gram packs plus packaging comes within 350 gram.

A word of warning buyers who wish to pay via Paypal will be charged a surcharge imposed by Paypal of approximately  0.50€.





No comments:

Post a Comment