Peter's Blog

Iberianspices spicesiberia

Tuesday 5 June 2012

Plaster board now on the ceiling where it should be.


The Kitchen has for a while been on hold for one reason. The plaster boards are big and heavy. To heavy for me to lift on my own, i had offers of help but stupid me wanted to do it on my own. In the end i had to admit defeat and get help. Cathy and Gary where over from Liverpool and Gary was kind enough to offer and i had to give in and accept help.


This is one half of the ceiling now with the plaster board up and the holes cut for the lights.














Next i have to put tape over the joints and then skim over the tape. Paint the ceiling and fit the lights and that's done.

1 comment:

  1. I guess you need some shiny plasterboard here to cover the nasty portions.Thanks for posting.

    ceiling plasterboard

    ReplyDelete